Saturday, February 26, 2011

Video!!!

Hey, guys! I'm super excited about my first video! Just as you requested, I made Spanish potatoes and I got my friend Olivia to help me. The quality was really good, but after it got uploaded, the quality got really bad. Sorry about that! Also, you might wonder about some ofthe high-pitched noises heard in the kitchen. Those were from the foster dog and my little brother. Enjoy the video, and make sure you tell everyone you know about my youtube channel and my blog!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tweenchef123?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/W035V0MVvWM

Remember to vote on the poll! It's going to close at 10pm on Monday, so vote if you haven't already!

My friends have asked me a very important question: what does it mean do follow your blog? And when I answer, I tell them that I really don't know. When I followed a blog, my blog's dashboard gave me updates of the blog I follow. I found the updates through something called the Reading List. If you like my blog and you have a Google account, a Gmail, or a youtube account, then you can follow my blog. I don't know if you'll get updates on your Gmail, Google account, youtube account, etc, but it's worth it to show your appreciation for healthy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment