Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Twelve Days of Cooking: Day 12 (Belated)

              Hey! It was supposed to be the last day of the Twelve Days of Cooking on Christmas Eve, but the holidays were very busy so I didn't have time until today!

              Here is a new video where I interview three friends and my history teacher, Susanne (we call our teachers by their first names at my school)! I made this video to show you what kids know about local food and what we can do to learn more. I didn't pick these four because they were especially knowledgeable or didn't know much or whatever (except Susanne, who knows a ton about local food). I just picked them because they're my friends and they were willing to be on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_3voNWV3Sc

             Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, like the new video, follow me on Twitter, follow this blog and email me! All my information is in the sidebar. I'm sorry I haven't been as good about posting every day lately, but now I'm going back to posting every Thursday. Tomorrow there
won't be a post because I'll be seeing the PNB Nutcracker with a friend! However, next Thursday I'll definitely post something. Stay healthy and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment