Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Video

Hey, everybody! I am so sorry that I haven't posted in over a month. I've been doing a lot of cooking, but they are all recipes that I cannot post on my blog. One of them will be my entry for the upcoming Red Robin Kids' Cook Off (and I don't think I'm allowed to post that online), and the others are recipes for my upcoming cooking class. I also made some halibut, but I still need to try putting them in fish tacos. I also made a potato salad (so good!) but I'm on the hunt for some teen cooking contests, and I'm saving that recipe for the contests since it was so delicious.

Anyway, my friend Hannah and I filmed a video where we parodied E.T. by Katy Perry. This is from two months ago. I had been trying to edit it on my computer, but no matter how much I overlapped the clips, there were very choppy transitions. Last night, I finally got the chance to use Movie Maker on my mom's computer and it worked! So enjoy the video! Please leave a comment and subscribe if you haven't already! I will be uploading another very, very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDgKLsX41w8

Thanks so much for watching my videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment