Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Day Before Salish!

Hey, everybody! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile; I've been very busy with projects galore at school, plus taking care of foster dogs from the Humane Society and preparing for my big trip tomorrow! Tomorrow, the 7th graders at my school are getting on a sailboat. We'll be sailing in the San Juan Islands for four nights and five days. On this trip, we split up into watch groups: water watch (my group) and wind watch. Each watch has to cook food for their group and the staff members supervising them. On the first night, my friends Marco, Caitlin, Mallika and I will be cooking one of my original recipes: Chicken, Rice, and Mushroom Stew. Whenever the four of us cook, we'll take pictures. I will post all the pictures on the blog after I come back so you can get a sense of how my trip was.

I haven't done too much cooking lately because of my busy schedule, but I'm happy to say that when I come back from my trip, I'll be in the kitchen constantly! I'm making a side dish to bring in for lunch at school, redesigning some more recipes, making a video of the last poll's winner (ALMOST No-Bake Mac n' Cheese), and creating dog biscuits for my dog's fourth birthday. Wish me luck on my trip and prepare to see a lot of new things from the blog in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment