Monday, December 27, 2010

New GMail

I just finished creating a gmail account that is just for this blog! I'm super excited to get my viewers involved in the cooking fun too. So, if you have a recipe suggestion, some tips on how to make Eastern European food, or want help making your own recipes, send an email to tweenchef123@gmail.com with your question. I'll be happy to answer it!

Okay, so now you figured out that I'm not a teen. I'm a tween going on the teenage years. But does that really matter?! ;)

Some things that I want to learn from my viewers include:

1. Tips on making food from Indonesia, Malaysia, and countries around there
2. Tips on making French food
3. Tips on making foods with the staple ingredients of an Eastern European diet. Food from countries such as Estonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, etc.


Some things that you, my viewers, can ask me include:
1. The types of flavors in a dish. For example: What should I put in my Indian curry?
2. A recipe that you want me to make. For example: I want you to post a recipe for a dairy free dessert.
3. One of your original recipes that you want me to try. It just might make it to my cookbook if it's really good!

Do NOT hesitate to email me! I am completely willing to answer any of your questions. Also, please tell your friends and family about this blog! I want to share my cooking experiences with everyone, and hopefully make a small portion of the world healthier and more excited about cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment