Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Intro to My Blog!

Hey, guys! I'm Madison Dillon. I love eating and cooking healthy food from all over the world. I'm creating a cookbook called Teens Can Cook, Too! It will consist of 120 healthy recipes, tips on how to function in the kitchen, and some tips on what "healthy" means and how you stay healthy. I'll be posting my recipes on my blog, talking about some of their health benefits, and, starting in 2011, I'll be posting videos of how to make my recipes. My cookbook is also going to focus on foods that would be good for people that are vegetarian. I'm also going to have gluten-free dessert recipes. All of these were created for my mom, who can't have gluten.

If you have any suggestions on how to make my recipes better, please subscribe to my blog and comment on my posts!

I look forward to posting my first recipe, Rosemary Alfredo Chicken, soon!

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment