Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey, everybody! Sorry that it has been forever since I've posted. The summer was incredibly hectic, and I just didn't have the time to create recipes or post anything. I'm now going to stay as dedicated to posting as I possibly can. I know that I say this every time, but things are going to be different.

The first new thing about Teens Can Cook, Too is that I'm starting a new teen team. This is a team of a few teenagers who will be appearing throughout my videos and posts. Also, they will be stepping in for me if I am too busy to write a blog post. There will be a new post every Sunday, and this time, I mean it. Most of the posts will be from me, and I am still the main teen that you will be hearing from, but my team members will give you something interesting to read each and every week. Every team member has a different area of expertise about food, and hopefully it'll give you a better idea of just how many things teens can accomplish in the culinary world.

Another big thing..... This is extremely important and YOU MUST READ IT if you want everything on this blog to make sense. As you may have noticed, this blog doesn't say anything about Madison Dillon anymore. That is because my name is really Madeline Dalton. When I started this blog three years ago, I used a fake name to protect myself from stalkers. At age 12, this was a good idea. Now that I'm a sophomore in high school and want to really put my blog out there, using a fake name has caused problems. I have changed my YouTube channel, email address, name on Twitter and more to accommodate the name change. Please take a look at all of my new social media handles. Now more than ever is a great time to subscribe to me, follow me and more, because I have to (sort of) start from the ground up. It really only takes a couple of minutes, and all my information is in the side bar on the right.

Thank you all for reading! Please share this blog with your friends, spread the word, and subscribe to all of the new social media pages. There will be a recipe from me this Sunday, so keep looking for that!

2 comments:

  1. We think you are great going by any name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was running into some problems with real-life interactions, though. I'm going to start my Girl Scout Gold Award, and promoting myself with two different names was getting really complicated. But it's all good now :)

      Delete