Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bilingual Video

Hey, everybody! Sorry I haven't posted. The garden isn't doing so well - we tried making a makeshift greenhouse for the tomatoes, but the plastic blocked the sunlight more than aticipated and the plants are dying. We're still planning on planting the rest of our starters, though, so stay tuned for pictures!

In Spanish, I was assigned a project where I had to make a presentation of something I'm very passionate about. I chose to do a YouTube video in both English and Spanish for mine. The link is below! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6CblWLJiMc

School is almost out, and I'll try to be better about posting!

Stay healthy!

Follow me on this blog and on Twitter! @MDchef_123 Subscribe on YouTube, too! And email me at tweenchef123@gmail.com if you have any questions/ideas/etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment