Friday, June 10, 2011

Vista Speaks

Hey, everybody! I haven't posted in awhile because of my busy schedule and I'm so sorry! I figured that the end of the school year would free up more of my time, but apparently not. I had to write, memorize, and present a speech in Humanities. My speech was about... you guessed it... healthy eating and preventing obesity. I posted the link. Please look at all of my other videos if you haven't already! The best part about the speech is that I got 100% on it!

I'm on summer break now, so more videos and posts will definitely be coming because I'll have all day to goof around in the kitchen. I promise you ALMOST No-Bake Mac n' Cheese is coming this summer, and so is Gluten-Free Peach Crisp!


Please leave a comment either on the post or on YouTube! Subscribe to me or follow my blog if you have a Google account. I really appreciate your support! Please share this video with your friends; I'm really passionate about this topic and I want to spread the word!  


No comments:

Post a Comment