Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer So Far

Hey, everybody! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile; I haven't created any outstanding recipes lately, so there was no reason to post anything. However, I anticipate some super tasty dinners for the next week! I have recently been put in charge of planning my family's meals one week at a time. I'll post recipes of my upcoming dinners throughout this week, but for now, enjoy photos of my friend Hannah and I making homemade pizzas! And no, I do not have a recipe for pizza. I can't bake to save my life, so unfortunately I can't produce a pizza crust formula. Instead, I found a recipe for quick-rising pizza crust on http://allrecipes.com/. Everyone loved dinner that night.


My dad's pizza


Grant (Hannah's brother) and his pepperoni pizza


Hannah's pizza has a face!


My mom's gluten-free pizza


My pizza, made with tomato sauce, cheese, garlic, mushrooms, peppers, basil, and arugula
 Please stay tuned in the next week to see the results of the meals I have planned! One of them is a remake of Mexican Wedding Soup; I had to readjust it because I recently discovered that I'm intolerant to carrots, which was one of the main ingredients in it. Afterward, I will also share my 4th of July experience and pictures from my upcoming cooking classes that I'm instructing! Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment